Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Fall workout

Woke up this morning to find the temperature hovering at 50F!! Finally, Fall has arrived in the desert Southwest, even if only for a few days (we're expecting 90's again later this week). I got myself out there and completed a slow easy racewalking/walking workout of 5.15 miles. I was very slow, on purpose, as workouts have been inconsistent despite my best efforts to get back into a groove. I haven't done more than 3 miles since I don't know when, but this morning was the perfect weather. Surprisingly, I only saw 1 runner and 2 walkers out there this morning. Thankfully, no loose dogs today.

Oh yeah, and my new shoes finally arrived about 2 weeks ago!

Off to study and decorate the house today for Halloween. Maybe I'll bake an apple pie today as well.

Onward!

No comments: