Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday workout

Yahoo! I managed to get out this morning and do my normal 3 mile route. Kept an average 12mpm pace throughout other than the warmup and cooldown, each about .15 miles. My times are still not great, but have not built in any speedwork yet, still trying to get consistent weekly mileage down. I'm loving this Fall weather in the morning! It was nice to get out after taking the kidlet to school, rather than waking up in the dark just to workout before the kids were off to school. Up until this week, it was way too warm to get in a decent workout after about 8am, so I had to do it before rather than after taking him in.

Yay for Fall!!

Onward!

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

Oh, yes. I remember the heat when I lived in AZ.
Fall sure is good for exercise there!