Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stitch 'n Pitch!

Some pictures (courtesy Amanda, thank you!) from this past Sunday's Dbacks game, which was our annual Stitch 'n Pitch game. Several of us went together as a group (even carpooled together). We enjoyed some really fun food and great laughs.

From left to right: Tristan, me, Amanda, Krysten and Michelle.

Oh yeah! Can't forget my special socks I made just for the occasion!



Life's been hectic this week with the start of school for me, but I'm managing it. Haven't worked out since Friday, so trying to get in a treadmill workout this evening. After this week, I can leave a bit later for my classes, so shouldn't have much problem getting back into the regular schedule by next week.


The nursing home situation with my mother-in-law is not working out too well. We're looking into placing them into an independent living apartment close by and hiring helpers for them instead. I think this would be much better for both of them given how the past week + has been like so far.

Onward!

No comments: